2012年11月19日星期一

cnn is because of such

IfI die .Ice Kingdom leave no successor ,in that case ,you may reign naturally ,Facebook,if you go .The bright sea destined to chaos !When my people suffer war tribulations ,ice islands also does not know who will fall into the hands of more than 100 years ,passed the imperial fall .
....Then I is the ocean world .Lin ember couldn so selfish . , relationresultDaughterquiet narrative let the emperor nodded from time to time ,she got up from the throne ,quietly opening : well ,well !These words ,I can rest assured that the bright sea to you ,cnn.
Only ....Ah ~ ~ ~ I just received a tip-off ;BOT in city upstairs in the battle, his face appears combustion battle lines ! , relationresultBurning battle lines? ...Your majesty ,Lin y have never heard of such things .
.. , relationresultIt was a vascular component pattern .....The Bernag family from generation to generation of mark ,who is burning battle lines ,who is the Bernag bloodline . , relationresultNot too manyups and downs voice let Lin out surprise raised his head ,she a time full of doubt was distracted is also asked not to export ,it is mutual silence ,the queen is like what was decided as spoke again : my daughter ,I want to ask you ,what you like don BOT ? , relationresultSuch a suddenproblem is very difficult to answer it, but through out very quickly replied : I don get along and BOT ,but I can guarantee that we are the same person ,we have the same soul ,if put aside all worldly things ,all other love ,only love then ,I and BOT is absolutely the most appropriate to each other .
relationresultI think so;BOT must also .But the world is not the pure feeling, now he and I were not possible, in other words ;any woman to accompany him in firyal towers ,and the BOT has been impossible .
....Have to say ;firyal win ! , relationresultNotnecessarily .I can make you can and BOT together ,will you ? , relationresultAnd he can be together I surely would ,but your majesty ,he is a soldier ,on the emotional aspects of things cannot be forced his otherwise will only run counter to one .
The last time he would marry and the dead would not yield is the best example .... , relationresultI know ,but when I and Bernag is because of such reason ultimately could not be together .
Now I older more feel that life is really poor ,good, I and his choice made many people ,so many people have been happy .....But my happiness ?Who care about my happiness ?relationresultBOTwas trapped in the city was upstairs ,I really hope you can abandon everything for him, even though you will die ,although this bright future is destined to fall into the sea of chaos .
However ,my child ,you will be happy ,you will meet .This is a mother hope you can get .relationresultInot only is the mother or the emperor ,so I can urged to go to BOT ,but today we know he is Bernag .
It is not the same ;for so many years Munro owes us bright sea too much too much ,and now that the alliance is in a crisis ,I am a strong request from the first marriage ,and I just can Renault dare not allow .
Finally, this paragraph of words, her eyes have already released a strong light ,long-term perch culture out of the atmosphere to diffuse ,perimeter guards imperceptibly already fell a .
relationresultThe three volume of the one hundred and twenty-seven chapter , relationresultThe one hundred and twenty-seven chapterrelationresultOnlythrough out some vacant said: Your Majesty ,this is it right? A little take advantage of another .
.. , relationresultTake advantage of another Boy ,you .If you are going to do bad things that take advantage of another of course ,but if your goal is to make more good things happen ,it would not take advantage of another ,it was a smart move .
, relationresultThe Union Armyfront resident .relationresultThe demonarmy cling to walls made of all union senior officers are deeply a tone, if the demon army are not punch out of break out of an encirclement ,who do not know what will be the result if the Union Army ;estimation of immortal ,consumes ten * * .
In contrast ;or the stalemate can bring both much-needed respite .relationresultThe first armyheadquarters .relationresultBOTas a fierce lion ,at his hands sound Rune roared: you are an idiot ?I want to see their own men ,why the commander ,why ,they are my first army subordinate unit ,why not come to my meeting ,why ? , relationresult,you don get angry ,we are helpless ,your highness to orders ,the first military Empire soldiers can not and those of human have too many ties ,was even the elves cannot be seen ,but the first army so magic system is almost always Elf Mage master ,so I wizard to your command ,you will see on human beings, we just do not advocate .
.... , relationresultDo lord ....You are a waste ,waste .I tell you ,I have to see my officers ,we just in front of his return ,but yesterday I didn see them .....Now I have to see my officers ,high-speed them, they are fully deserve warrior .
.....So to speak ;or let my officers with their troops to my command to report ,either ;I will take the rest of the first army crossed the line you ,yourself to meet our brother ..
...You consider your defenses ,is it right? Devil walls but also strong ,google.... , relationresultNota threat words ,only just press ;thunder growling ,already let the sound Rune at a loss ,the orc army is really no courage and the fight ,he quickly replied : ,I immediately report to the headquarter ,allowed to command me immediately the first army officers pass .
... , relationresultThe report ?!What can be reported ,I want to see him general officers ,it need to think what people report ,you release them immediately ,otherwise i .... , relationresultBOTthis failed to get the shock people roar finished ,because the next Mosa from he snatched the piece of sound rune ,and then the opening : it where you command reports it, say we want to summarize the battle damage ,must see the human officers .
...Shut up, you should not really want BOT with people rushing past ?Go and report . With these ,the mage will look to the face of anger did not disappear .,then light openings : you put a guard officers do .
You are his crush ,can solve the problem ?Now that you want to calm down a little ,this is very important ... , relationresultHow can I calm down? How do you make me calm ,this is no laughing matter ,the party not to see a human warrior, now let us meet, it is doing? What are you doing.
, relationresultThundersound make tents most soldiers are silent ,only a few and BOT familiar senior officer is able to put some ;as Laredo opened advised: don ,BOT ,command might be anything not clear ,to delay time ,and a start not also do not let us see the elves ?Now see ,later might well, don angry with me .
And not in the war !! , relationresultYes ,brother ,and for a few days you not to marry a princess back home ,also so irritable ,the future how to live well, is it right? ... , relationresultHis Bahaibanter immediately not only adjust to the atmosphere ,but have the opposite effect ;BOT thunder like said: now what . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论