2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre cheap s and to the Cao hol

We are more disadvantageous."I nod:"Is quite good, so, be threw him, also wanted to seek punctually machine.Short date inside is nothing doing, at the earliest stage also wanted us unify the north of Yangtze River after, just can put him.Otherwise, absolutely harmful to the big industry of lord Mr.."
The Cao held to sigh, the return walked on the hall:"Is difficult,beats by dre cheap!Even if there is opportune moment like this, I also not ability direct parties soldier their Nian is all!At the beginning connect back, hereafter go out in the Nian, does this calculate what happened?"Is what a suck, oneself seeks offense, my in the mind is funny, make reference to on the mouth:"The lord is male ah, is the somebody else emperor heart higher than sky, how can wait you to come to Nian?He runs road by himself, not better?Anyway he runs accustomed."The Cao holds wry smile:"The time that says a serious matter, you still don't forget jocose."I smiled:"Son cloud didn't play trick of, you can make him run road by himself, absolutely impossibly active Nian he walks."
The Cao held to pound a head:"Use what way to make him walk?I start wanting to leave now this emperor far ordered.He had better run from a distance, since departure vexed I."Looking at he vexs of appearance, I am sincerely painful, wanted to think, said out with the counterplan that elder brother Yu's company measure:"Lord male, in all the world, might it not be Wang Tu;Lead the strand of soil, might it not be Wang Chen.Thus, waiting is time is propitious, we choose for emperor a he likes of, he thinks the various Hou to his loyal, will he Nian falls in love with all there, last where go to, whom would like to, whom good."
The Cao held to looking at me to admire 1:"Son cloud, you are very strange today.Now that you suggest now that my Nian walks this emperor, does that Tung accept these people and why the need for stay?Hum ……"I also know he is furthermore unwilling, have to:"The lord is male ah, how didn't°yet you understand the intention of son cloud?This Tung accepts to wait since is troublesome, he is here BE, get to other places also yes.Still have, as long as you didn't kill them and still had already turned a Yuan leeway between emperor and you.Have again, this idea that throw into prison is son cloud of, other people hereafter discuss, will also say:Cao's being male is a loyal minister, in those early years that affair, is he nearby of the idea of mean person.The Cao is male is up mean person of be.Still have, the history officer will also grasp a straight book of, originally was the idea of son cloud, let those people scold."The Cao worries to win a tightly:"Son cloud, you ……" I am light to smile:"The lord is male, son cloud at the beginning once said, this was the responsibility that strives for a private.I have to understand for lord Mr. chasing the whole maying want.These, you don't want to thought again, we still consideration is not is can release emperor go to!"BE ah, I am Zhao Yun such as, Hey Hey, of record of later historical records such as, who know he is where of mean person.
The Cao holds to shut an eye steady oneself get emotion all of a sudden:"Like, hold understand.Son cloud, you feel who also want him?"I smile:"Now, the lord is male, besides which, who don't want his as well.We don't want those various Hous to want him, but the person who lets the emperor pick out has to take emperor to walk together."The vision that hopes Cao to hold to don't understand, I slowly speak elder brother Yu's analysis for him:"These various Hous can't come to greet emperor on their own initiative, especially these people wanted to know the dress this time takes Zhao affairs, would not like to even ask for trouble.So, we can grasp or cheat an emperor to like of, the world person feels the person of his loyal to here come, then, use tricks to make this person take emperor to run road.As for the place running:This lord Mr. wanted to unify north first Jiang, north none of these various Hous of the Jiang go;The ground of Jing state is too important, can not let the emperor to Liu Biao go there;Bo Fu doesn't go as well there, the emperor went to, the real strenght that can strengthen them really are to greatly threaten to us;So, can go to the benefit state to the emperor Nian."
The Cao holds again the beginning back and forth take a stroll.This affair is really too big, I can not hope Cao to hold a that thinks right away, either.Anyway have already left today Dong Cheng wait the person's life, the purpose comes to a.I sigh spirit and at a stretch tell him the me and the result that elder brother Yu's company measure and let him slowly think.The Cao holds to hear I say of I am Liu Bei of the choice, his eyes stare hey, Hey Hey, don't drop out, have already been getting more quite good.I smile:"Lord male, you again consider.If you agree the viewpoint of son cloud, we come to discuss how to carry out again.It anyway is very farsighted this time, do it slowly."The Cao holds to nod, I also took leave.
Wait my Cao mansion, see Guo Jia and the station of Gu Yi is leaving not far place in the mansion door, keep seeing front door., Wait me!See indeed as expected I come out, Guo Jia makes a signal, let me last his car.I am past, entered car compartment, Guo Jia asked me:"You again what idea?"I smile:"My idea to lord owned by public well have no bad, however, matter to a graveness, three elder brothers don't want to know well!"Guo Jia sighs tone and orders a carter to return to house.I notice Gu Yi at behind.
Arrived Guo Jia's inside in the house hospital, I looking at Gu Yi to smile:"Might the text and Sir it not be wants to calculate to calculate the Zhang of Yuan city with son cloud?"Gu Yi a smile:"You should understand my meaning."I certainly understand:"Yes, she is very good, live in my your home, I really call now her elder sister, lord Mr. is similar to the Sir, livinged so much of virtuous."The Gu Yi smiles:"Ever since that after, I feel you not and generally also.Indeed as expected such, just you think than me still badly."
I shake head:"Text and Sir ah, you again why the need for from the Qian.You trust, all of I and three elder brothers is dissolute unruly, bumbling person, you at we here, though released, don't be too careful.Son cloud also really admires you and see the affair see thus very clearly, the ability persuades general piece come to this, in addition to Sir, who can accomplish an affair like this."The wry smile of Gu Yi:"Your Mo again encourage me.I and Zhang Jun Hou's mansion, you as early as one year ago get ready, we are exactly two who more severe?The matter of today, let text and even have self-knowledge."
I hope Guo Jia:"Three elder brothers, your a little bit unthinking remark."Guo Jia Yi smiles:"This time, you are getting wronger.Is male to reach to say and text and Sir."Does the Xun You try to please Gu Yi for me?I am getting more understand:"Is alas, Mr. reaches this is a text if wear think.In the evening, I go to a text if there like."Guo Jia noded:"You the affair today made it too.If text Sir's the mansion of lord Mr., the persons almost stand Be getting more unsteady."The Gu Yi also sighs:"I also saw out, if text the Sir cares the peace or chaos of emperor very much."
I nod:"In fact, you should understand, I is actually him okay.Text if the good person is also a good officer, is also a loyal minister.Just ……alas."The Gu Yi looking at me and suddenly says:"I listenned to out of, clear the inside is you at force he, actually, you are protecting him.Son cloud, you and receive a filial piety to call my text with.This is self-confident, I am still certain."
The Gu Yi suddenly vindicates and makes me happy very much, is ah, I also think to become friend's bosom friend with them all:"That son cloud Don't mention it.Hey, although you are big I am many, son cloud still takes your text and elder brother for friendship between old and young people."Guo Jia is also a smile:"The text is as quasi- as what elder brother saw, Jia in addition to proper business whom could drink to chat with."Three people are all intelligent, said to open, it is mutual to see a to smile all.
I also say to the Gu Yi:"Although you just come, but, lord Mr. think greatly of yours very much.Text and elder brother, the lord is male of so spoil me with three elder brothers, be because we put in front of him of open, don't stick to a bunch.You also so of good!Although, we do like this, a bit what-do-you-call-it ……however, do minister son of, not ability and lord Mr. in mind has misunderstanding.This is also that I must force a text today if of reason."The Gu Yi smiled:"You tell the truth, I also tell the truth, my meeting of.Wise about personal survival of this set of, I still understand."I all smiled with Guo Jia.3 people talk again and then can't too manily avoid as taboo, they twos are all intelligent, also no longer ask me to leave to hold to say with Cao alone what, but discussed some analysis that the relevant Yuan Caos fight.My seeing them two are really very optimistic to this wars and to the Cao hold be full of confidence.I am also, Hey.
Once used supper here at Guo Jia, I went the your home of Xun 彧 alone.The family who wait him lead me to go into inside, the Xun You is just saying with him what, see I come in, 2 people all stood. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论