2012年11月19日星期一

cheap beats by dre believe that at leas

Settle, you that appearance make us worried very much."
The soft moonlight shines upon a slightly serious face of 2 people up, my in the mind inwardly rejoices, luckily elder brother You isn't here, otherwise really become 3 to conduct trial jointly.
Wanted to think, I was some to hesitantly speak up:"I don't know as well what is the row and hear that time he bring up four suddenly controled not to live his own emotion, waiting I to respond to come over severely wounded that grass had been already endured.I don't think as well of, that is absolutely an accident."
"Because four adults ah, the affair in past are you to don't remember at all?If instauration the memory probably will be quite a few?"
"Just don't , so quite good now."I don't hestitate of to light month say, turn over a body back to toward 2 people to put clear don't want to keep on continuing on this topic.
The month of light lightly says with smile:"Good, don't say, tonight I and true a by turn keep night watch, you have peace of mind to sleep."
"Thank."I am some to exhaustedly say,cheap beats by dre, eyes have already had some to can not open, indeed as expected, even if is a ninja, the age still puts over there, after all is still a child, still need to be kept early hour.
"Hoping to loot the spooler tomorrow don't is book of sky again, otherwise I am simply at die forest to put a stand to sell book of sky Be getting better, believe that at least half of examinees must break head to buy."I in a dazely want to get into dreamland.
The second day wakes up, again is absolute being pure spirit great day, sits to comfortablely stretch a lazy waist, but impressively sees eastern city classmate to sit at not the distance close the eyes for a rest, this discovers to right away let I almost isn't suffocated by own saliva, really careless, don't realize he when comes over of, although even if being made a surprise attack me in the sleeping is also not concerned, completely canned easily once hide, like this be walked don't wake up to really make to neighborhoods I as the ninja's sense of pride be subjected to pole a great blow, indeed as expected hereafter still would not° until at any time anywhere raise to watch out for sex go.
I start to stand up to want to look for true a,cheap dr dre beats, light in month east the city classmate have already opened eyes, he looking at me to say with smile:"Take a break again, the examination just just started now, is outside all enemy everywhere now and only keep then good spirit can meet challenge to battle."
Hear he say so that I wanted to want and sit down, the openings asks a way:"The east city classmate how can here?What about your companion?"
In fact I even want to ask my companion where, just this kind of time ask out not so good, so have to withdraw previous remark at the time.
He seems to be very at will to say:"I lost contact with companion at the midnight, the mistake intruded into here, drive you those two companions that have much of classmate love take in, so takes a rest here first, the Zuo rattan goes outside and sees a circumstance conveniently and looks for breakfast for us now, water is wild to take water to the river side, estimate to also come back, this neighborhoods all have already established trap, even if having an enemy to can also procrastinate is a burst of, trust to sleep."
I mean to say very much and seem here you even if is an enemy, how do I trust to continue to sleep?Really don't know that two of him are to believe east the city still keeps believing my real strenght, so trust of let east the city is foolish in the middle of sleeping soundly of I nearby, even if related to quite good classmate before, but was also to examine a period now, in case of his true sneak attack how do I do,dr dre beats?Still put a day of book on my body!"
Seem to see my worry in uncertainty, the east city smiles unusually and sincerely to take out two spoolers to say with smile:"I have already collected world two, should worry now of is that I am just right."
Looking at he so leisurely and carefree shape, I cannot help but blurting out, "that you return and together, aren't we afraid of us to rob?"
"Give-"
See east the city doesn't hestitate of throw book of ground to me, answering of my subconscious just asking of Leng Leng, "what mean?"
"I know that you can't rob my spooler, but I lose contact with companion now, a person is too dangerous in this forest, so I want to act with you together, Be compensate book of this ground to you, my hand's inside only has a day of book now, if at leave can rob the spooler of book of ground in several days all very fine, if could not rob that also calculate I am unlucky, can ast least protect life."
Listen to he say with the so easy tone that seem to be very afraid to die of words, my in the mind always feels where not to, the but again don't knows how to say it and looking at this felling in book heart of the ground in the hand but more prosperous, the throwing spooler of subconscious returns and says for him:"Even if don't give us the spooler, you have to follow us also is not likely to rush through you to walk, still take back your spooler."
The spooler that unexpectatively hurls he but don't answer, the station rises into to outside walk to walk while saying:"With you together very quick can rob spooler, book of this ground wants don't also doesn't matter, you still accept!"
Looking at he disappears of figure, and the book of ground that fallen off in the mud, hesitant for a while, finally I still walk over and pick up the income pocket to it in, collect two world originally is should happy matter, but not know why heart in but always has the felling of a kind of discomfort to flick it don't spread.
Take a stroll to come outside, detection true a, light the month all have already just come back at and east the city talk, although east the warm smiling face on the city face let people if bathe a spring breeze sort of comfortable, but ……in fine looking at him to always have a kind of unspeakable and different felling, however, don't fear him as well by my current real strenght, as long as staring at him well, he doesn't want to seek elder brother You's trouble good.
While having breakfast east city want the plan that acts together with us to speak, true a, light the month want to don't think and then promised, I can comprehend doing not hestitate of two of him and at the beginning graduate together with us of classmate the big parts all have been already fallen in action now, true a, light the month all belong to that kind of to cherish the person of friendship very much again, even if east city don't say, estimate that two of him all must are up rush into pleasing east the city act together with us.
Breakfast later on before setting out, take advantage o their inattention, I open cold stare to search a target again, very quick discover a quite a few set the examinee who hides in the forest, at will make selection 1 set to leave we are apart from a recent target, I said that the voice "set out" and then leads off in the forest to dash away.
Is very quick, we come right away to that body location of hiding of examinee and haven't waited I to make a pretense of to carelessly expose their camouflage, all over the place of sword, bitterness in the hand without have already flown to us, originally they hide here am the examinee who passes by for the sake of stupid lacking innovation etc. to come to bit the hook of, I am still silly to silly take a person to come over at the right moment a feet to trample in the trap.
"Caution of everyone!"I a Shu that greatly drink, has already used substitute once hid this fatal of attack, in fact and only month, true an I pour not to worry, with two of him's real strenght this plots secretly against basically not calculate what, that shouts mainly is give east city remind, hope he not important cause is my mistake but get hurt.
Wait I fight down that several rain for making sniping attacks endure, this just in time look into their several people's circumstance, true a, light month naturally, flick a knife dance to move several bottoms, bump the clear and crisp sound of shot along with metal, all attacks of the in front are invalid to turn, as for eastern city, a soil escapes a steel rock Shu just and all over the body form similar I love Luo's sandy soil carve of defense, also give° all attacks to block under, unexpectatively east the city classmate can use □of endure Shu, his real strenght seems also can not small Yu.
Looking at everywhere concealed weapon I the sudden think of if those three rain endure regardless of and spooler and tied up to set off Fu in the concealed weapon flown, that was true a, only have been already finished month now, thoughting of this me already whole body cold sweat, before play of once the mindset sweep and get empty, anyway still quickly end the second examination like, imagine before this examination has no I so safe, even if is next endure will also have 12 extremely live, a carelessly easily wear the somebody else's way.
Search those three rain to endure body, unexpectedly find out book of two grounds, give east the city is a , really all alone inside again take a , I I just of assumption and misgiving spoke and suggested we immediately go to the center of the tower didn't have fun.
The words listenned to me, the facial expression of their three people is all some to is tiny to change, the month of light more claps a chest one face after the shape fearing swear later absolutely no longer block with the knife space dark Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论