2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dr dre pro so however is a nava

The beard sets out right away!The gentle and soft country is a hero Zhong, as a pirate of the whole world divagation, I have to learn to let go of!
Go to the father of the new ruler-sea son of Ba Ke Tu in the court-almost become my old father-in-law's person Ci to go.The sea son cries and screams and severely requests to go together with me, helpless she father's political power lately sign 100 matters to tie up a body and need her to help an assistant manager all very in many ways, I say that the voyage is very boring again, the ocean is very lonesome, gold tooth will miss her, soon come back ……just unwillingly leave her.
On October 1, I remember very clearly, because that is me and sea son.Babeli meets a day for a month, I endure pain silently don't my sea son, don't miraculous Ba Ke Tu in the court, another time starts advertising for a distance.The new fleet,such as anxious south, flies of big wild goose, line up tidy of become a form, Be jumped up to blue sky white cloud green jade of the wave.Is a familiar light car road this time, the sailor thinks of home, I again descend to reach an order of rushing through the time urgent, the ship goes quickly.We meet a flock of happy Beluga on the sea road, and our tall ship compare speed and in a short while jump up in the ship's bow, in a short while again sway in the brigade tail, send out kid's sort joyful interjection.The sailors morale that the lovely Beluga leads soars, if the oar flies, the ship goes speed suddenly speed 100%, all the way Gao Ge Meng enters.What a magic!
-The Beluga is singing, Shan in the tall ship sky wears white light, the absolute being vestige encourages us and returns to home town quickly and quickly!
Not several days we go a peripheral waters of Gibraltar.My heart is suddenly nervous, because the heart hangs the peace or chaos of the brothers of thunder Si, I change of choler, not the love and others talks and loves a child to ignore and stands on the deck for a long time and use telescope hunger and thirst ground search, want to know answer, and fear to know answer, hope I come back in time, never tell me-night-you have already missed-too late save what ……
Cross a sea level again, 20 degrees direction in front-east longitude, I suddenly discover that there are several vacillating pillar black smokes in that waters!This is necessarily the thick smoke that lights a fire a burnable boats and ships to come out in the combat!I am thousand times anxious, shout loudly to the sailor:"Is quick!The energy oar used for me to move bowels!Keep into that square to make headway, I need know, exactly occurrence what affair!Mama of how so slow, don't Lao Tze row for you?"
The ocean undercurrent flows out and delivers a few pieces to spread ground boat deck, I even see remain to make in the boat deck people shockingly playing a scar!Does this let everybody to endure long hardship and fight have been already ended?Which win to which hurt?Is thunder uncle Si safe and sound?
Too many question marks, the gold tooth urgently wants to know answer!





A spool of big voyage ages II chapter 36 John.Method thunder Er
Renew time:2009-4-314:47:21 chapter word numbers:2527

Meet head on to run into a flurried fleet, hurt very distressly, positive dynasty we back.See the way home of escaping the battlefield burst upon us this all new fleet, and have no signal, the purpose isn't clear, have already become the other party fleet of birds atartled by the mere twang of a bow commanding officer to definitely frighten not lightly.I know, the fleet of the other party suddenly and urgently puts on the brakes and stays around a waters of place and enter also not BE, back also not BE.
Have already passed Gao Bei's telescope, clearly see the fleet defeating hang Portuguese national flag, and fleet commanding officer I also know, unexpectedly is John.Method thunder Er!My in the mind easily gets up a while, John.The method thunder Er withdraws in defeat and proves that regular navy in all countries didn't obtain decisive victory, otherwise John is unlikely one Kui a long distance!At least, the worst circumstance, also however is a naval battle under way, both parties each the Si brothers with victory or defeat-thunder should can't hang so quickly!
It is in a good mood.I the order card tie Lai:Pin up the signal of eastern fleet!Tee off flag signal to them, say:The eastern fleet keeps neutral, will let a thoroughfare, ask Portuguese warship to trust to pass!Another eastern fleet commanding officer and expensive fleet commanding officer once knew each other in Lisbon bar and extended of gentleman greetings to him!
Now that thunder Si brothers without the sorrow, temporarily still to the east square come of deep-sea businessman's identity appear.Keep peaceful carriage to at present of I am more beneficial, after all, do I still want to do some business-have who will dislike money to burn a hand?
Once the burgee of the signal"east|" hang, the flag signal tees off, and the other party is on guard mental state to immediately be slacken.Seven of my ships just a little deviate channel and let a passage for them.John's tall ship opened to come over right away.Say to is to open to come over, that is to give little John's face, in fact is 1 to drag along a , the Ceng comes over!John's flagships are all decrepit and unbearable, the top is everywhere a scene of devastation, the gunwale is teed off a big pit by the shell, and the burgee is several hundreds of small holes, result in after shoulding be a case shot explosion;Other ships are more wretched, the mast having is broken by the shot, has of still burn to catch fire a head on board, the ship bottom has already dropped below water line-complete depend the pulling of flagship Ye moderate breezes dint force strong line-it is thus clear that this battle is how horrifying!
I laugh behind one's back John to dig a door and have of ship even if dragging along to return to must also greatly fix, all useless why not abandon?Is simply from sink good, in case the influence tall ship escapes of speed.Suddenly sink in case of the Wei ship, even will drag along other boats and shipses into eddy!
My really satisfied man doesn't know that the hungry man is hungry.Elephant I so of-sail how many inshore incredibly sudden wealth arrive 34,000,000 wealths of-how many can the person-whole voyage world of strong luck have?
Two fleets wipe shoulder but dated John.The method thunder Er excitedly says "hello" with me.I also strongly brandish a hat and ask him well, way:"What matter does the front actually take place?"
John signals hint flagship to temporarily stop bottom, I also stop a ship, we 2 lie prone on the ship to help son the top the confabulation.
"The eastern captain don't was ex- to go, there is the pirate ship of big brigade in the front waters!Is very dangerous!"John not knows my name, have to to call me for east-this is really the gold tooth of the black yellow skin hair my biggest race characteristic, I certainly also not dare tell him I call gold tooth, because of he just with thunder Si brothers of the old gold tooth fleet once fought, difficult protected can't doubt to order what!In fact my subordinate, already someone doubted my identity, only I make every effort a denial, again with pirate have no obvious of connection, this matter have no publication.Even I feel too Qiao, the gold tooth of two of my big gold teeth and pirate ensign, unexpectedly so looking like!
"Do I listen to the travelling salesman say, being it navy in all countries that being destroying completely pirating?"
The John young and handsome face appears painful air:"We were vanquished!"
I the heart way is good good, pretend to get a shock, ask a way:"Not is there is old naval battle will of the benefit.Thunder Si at in command of?And this is European multinational consociation, hear to send the war ship of is the quite a few 100, how may fail?!"
John's assistant, that came over here and ordered to at last respond to me to take off hat a gift very formally to him(¥¥##¥%you are this old guy, despising a gold tooth, this voyage juniors is clear!),beats by dr dre pro, Coarse voice way:"Is silly boy, what do you understand?Is also a superior such as cloud in the pirate that!"He peeps out the facial expression of dream:"Red beard Hilton.Thunder Si, his mama of**really isn't a cover of, I toward stem with him and toghter shoot ……his mama's red beard one cannon in the clout, incredibly the bombardment can also turn rudder behind, the bad one Li once hides me that cannon!"
My heart is pleased if is crazy, his elder brother's red beard is still so overbearing, live very fascinatingly, roar with laughter to make fun of an old Luo gram:"Know oneself's level differed?Compared with pirate king, Luo gram you can not deny-definite you still have a certain margin!"
The old Luo gram is greatly angered, return to way:"Boy, I am more strong than you at least!"
John beseeches me to change a direction:"The allied troops have already completely hurt.Have never hoped to save!Although the officer from fleet commander in all countries nominally returns that benefit.Thunder Si conductor, is actually but respectively a war, who also defy who, with the result that was drilled empty son by the pirate, hurtled into allied troops in, the brigade form is greatly disorderly.Navy's military officer in all countries again have no often year living sea of the pirate is experienced, they**the most quasi--it result can be defeated in detail.Although be not rounded Jian, the allied troops lose nearly a half battleship, is already lacking unity, is just backing toward each direction Kui.East you left for also useless, the whole war situation isn't a list the fleet can turn round of-on the contrary will be biggest dangerous!"
John is all heartfelt words to what I spoke, I thank him, can how does he know that I originally was a pirate, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论