2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre pro you you hope to ge

Type pistol.
"This gun you which get of, ha, hope you shine on to actually say, because this is very important for me."Zhang Zhe fears to bring Guo Dong Dong pressure, so is pretty much moderate in speaking.
Guo Dong Dong sits on the ground, the hands tightly embrace a knee.Yes, his in building only a bed, two chairs, the purple Tong sits on the chuang,beats by dre pro, but Zhang Zhe with admire the Can then jumped a claim two chairs, so, he has to sit on the ground.
Appear lost in thought of hope the ground of the pit pit Wa Wa, Guo Dong Dong says:"Will you report to the police?"
"Do you feel?"Zhang Zhe even didn't see his one eye and still kept wearing that handle knob gun in the Mo Suo.
"But ……I am afraid!"Guo Dong Dong's subconscious shakes and sinks a track:"Although I have never ascended to learn, on TV in learned many things, the legal system channel of central set once said, it is criminal to keep illegally a gun to pay, I am afraid, and I don't want to serve prison term."
"Is all right, Guo Dong Dong, I can affirm of tell you, we can't report to the police, can't make you serve prison term, even, if your answer makes me satisfied, I also introduce a quite good work for you, you see, so good affair, do you still need to hesitate what?"Zhang Zhe finally changes direction him to the vision, the look in the eyes is very affirmative.
Guo Dong Dong hesitated for a while and finally chose to believe Zhang Zhe, don't believe also can't, who make the somebody else so pre-eminent?
Hard thought for a while, then slowly opened mouth:"This is what I unintentionally find out under a piece of slab of stone the gun, H'm, that time didn't°yet our night club."
"Say concretely at 1:00, in addition to this gun, what do you still have to arrive?"Zhang Zhe voice a bit nervous, have some the flavor of no time for waiting unclearly.
The doubt of Guo Dong Dong looking at the all very cool-headed man who has been expressing, don't know he why loses proper restraint so already after listenning to the words of finishing he, however still keep immediately after saying:"I am originally a worker who constructs company, the construction of our night club also has my penny sweat.Ha ha ……"simple and honest head of Nao Nao of Guo Dong Dong.
Zhang Zhe Lian a black, press a way:"Say a point, together still have with gun what?"
Guo Dong Dong imitated a Buddha to thought of what, weirdly ask a way:"In addition to gun, you how can anyone know definitely have other things?……"
"The sky shouts.Forgive me to chase, don't let again my nerve of the thinking challenge of this boy muff, I afraid I will control not to live ……H'm, a feet Chuai dies he!"Zhang Zhe's in the mind ruthlessly complained a , then black face way:"Is quite good, this gun is mine."
" ……You fool me!"Guo Dong Dong exasperation way:"Are not you the police's words, how can have a gun?I say that the sky can't drop a farcing a round flat cake, what introduce a work, the root is just your to lend!"
"Boy, you are getting wronger, do you think that the police will so at leisurely accompany you to chat here?You are too naive, we are really the police's words, early to you was Don't mention it!"Zhang Zhe sighed tone, from the Dou in take out check, quickly filled a piece word, threw a way to him:"I ain't difficult either you, chase gun, and moreover one thing teach out, this money was yours, ha, see clear, there is these money, enough you bought a set of good house, probably, you still have superfluous money to seek a girl friend for you."
Guo Dong Dong picks up that slip and just saw one eye get up for the cachinnation:"In fact you just helped me, I wanted to return the thing to you, can I say not to go now!Because you take me to be simpleton to play.I dislike beguilement, you are similar to me, all nose an open mouth of ordinary mortal, you didn't order a stone to become golden of skill, certainly, you also didn't will abolish the ability of becoming the bill, this absolutely too funny!"
Until the words finished listenning to him, Zhang Zhe just respond to come over, not from secretly wry smile, made along while, this boy is an incognizant check!He is also lazy to explain, directly throw the telephone to him, say:"Seek bank to ask to know for a while that I had to fool you."
Guo Dong Dong answers a cellular phone, but didn't stir a dozen and sadly lowered the head to say:"In fact ……you need not so of, although I am poor,I am similar to have my own dignity, I feel, if you don't give me money, would take me for friend."
"Is all right, my friend, your earning my respect , now, can say the whereabouts of moreover one thing?"Zhang Zhe Qiang endures an in the mind of impatient, the soft voice says.
"A machete BE.Is very beautiful, Nao …… at my pillow underneath."
The purple Tong smells the speech turn over a pillow to open, indeed as expected a lie machete quietly over there, Zhang Zhe once connects machete, cautiously check for a while, indeed as expected is right, and from connect to come up to see, this isn't opened the machete.
Loosenned tone, Zhang Zhe walked to Guo Dong Dong nearby and deeply sink of looking at him, a word says:"This machete is very important for me, you returned it to me, I appreciated very much, I ask you, you hope to get what …… , this isn't the almsgiving, being the help to the friend.You can speak any, the thing that you once wanted to get, I thought ……probably my ability's full zu you."
Guo Dong Dong seemed to feel Zhang Zhe sincerity and appreciated a way:"You before have already helped me, I very full zu, since you say this machete it's very important for you, so, be is the human feelings that I return you, hoped we hereafter don't meet any further, I am just a common run of people, don't want to pull a relation with you."
Who say him stupid?Zhang Zhe but feel that he is very intelligent.
Ordered to nod, Zhang Zhe said with smile:"Guo Dong Dong, I promise of your life can't be disrupted, most, H'm ……some variety.Ha ha, your good natured, some things are that you deserve, you didn't need to be refused, the God regarded with affection those lucky persons, certainly, you in this row, so ……shall we meet again?"
Guo Dong Dong doesn't believe of smiled to smile, say:"See again."
Zhang Zhe puts machete on oneself and got to admire Can and purple Tong 2 people to leave this simple and crude rental house.A 1,000,000 checks, probably, enough Guo Dong Dong this kind of has no greed, the docile simple life lived a lifetime.Besides, he works of the night club will look after him.
Zhang Zhe at the moment heart in be filled with by the huge joy, finally ……finally have already had a"protect a life sign"!
However this joy haven't kept a short moment, be cut up rough a deportation by a silk, because Zhang Zhe discovers, incredibly the in danger is close by, the crisis is very weak, weak to can neglect not to account, but be still caught by Zhang Zhe.
Stop a step, say towards admiring Can:"House behind possible someone ambush, you go over and have a look, and the attention orders."
The purple Tong is foolish to foolishly looking at Zhang Zhe, her surprisingly Zhang Zhe why will discover these, because of, what Zhang Zhe says responds, she completely has no, absolutely can not believe, purple Tong's asking myself has already arrived a certain state, for crisis of awakening, compare anyones to all want accurate of many, but, she didn't problem discovering and is discovered by Zhang Zhe.
……
The purple Tong subconscious looking at the man of in front, this facial expression dark.The vision floats suddenly and uncertain, if fact really such as Zhang Zhe say, someone ambushes at the house behind, so can affirm, Zhang Zhe must be was subjected to an elder brother of point out, to oneself the ability has the purple Tong of full affirmation, can be found out reason like this to persuade himself/herself.
This ……too magic.Because ……admire Can to go to a short moment, come of time grasp the guy of a thief's eyebrow rat eye to walk out all alone. Obviously, Zhang Zhe responds to have no mistake.
, Really is a little qing person for him?The purple Tong puzzlingly thinks.





Text 392 chapter chemical engineering factory!
Renew time:2010-5-232:45:24 chapter word numbers:7738

Drive admire the Can grasp of two boys looking is as just about as two hairs and all belong to social rock-bottom small bludger, because the Chuai in their bosom write chop down knife, so though the nothing important force can still bring Zhang Zhe a crisis as well, very small very small, small to can neglect not to account,still escape Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论