2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dr dre e ice scraps on the

Side.Jump down in the bridge house of trucks front a five big three thick men, once I see and enjoy, was an old acquaintance.Is a little bit ex- sky of I "bail out" to return to Vancouver and robbed a group of people of Wei gram on the road, among them that big fellow that is beaten by my pain.
He sees me a bit embarrassed and crumpled to crumple a nose and seemed to be not to know what.I then smiled to smile, way:"How?Is safe on the road?"
"The on the water checks very tightly now.However we all the way still calculate smoothly."He ashamedly smiled for a while:"Like, your guests all after car."
He walks to the behind to open cargo bay, immediately inside deeply in fine threads cool spirit.Heap in the cargo bay of the car empress many huge ice-cubes, but later on, the inside jumped down to 20 men one by one from the cargo bay!
These people jump down a car to arrive at my in front.I immediately felt a silk relentless of vehemence,cheap beats by dr dre!
Is a big fellow for head, the shape is high big tall and big in stature, an everywhere face, the sharp angle is clear.Last body a flower blank coarse cloth shirt, the piece son stretches tight clothes tightly on ground of body, underneath then one Be disgustingly dirty full to is Ma Ku of water rust, have some ice scraps on the skin Xue.This Human body plank stands straightly and look around in a pair of eyes in contain Wei unclearly certainly, electricity general of the vision swept for a while and immediately fell on me and immediately and greatly trod to walk to my stretch out a hand nearby:"I am a high mountain!This time all of these brotherses is I take a brigade to come ……you can call my rock.Are you Chen Yang?"
I order:"BE, I am Chen Yang.You can also shout me small five."
I shake hands with him, feeling the this person palm is generous thick thick, full is an old cocoon.But the nail builds very tidy.
He after death gets those men, the youngest have a liking for go to and I about big, a little bit old of, perhaps is 3410 years old.However is all same, everybody's look in the eyeses are all very firm.The body planks all stand straightly, most important of BE, these people all very the Jing is strong.And the every act and moves all take clear training to contain plain appearance.
"Is all the way hard, everybody."I smiled for a while, then clapped a Wei gram ground that under charge:"Like, your affair finishes doing, after returning to thank Wei Mr. Ke for me."
This white man big fellow Du Rang 2, return to drive to leave.I then took this brigade to parachute a soldier to arrive at my bread before the car and say with smile:"Excused me the brotherses, recently here situation strain, this car makes to ground at the time.Everyone pushes first."
These people were obviously all some warriors that is long through the test, had no a face up peep out any facial expression, pulled door to drill into a car in succession, this broke in bread and forced a passage through all of a sudden so many people, I and west Luo blew a whistle and immediately launched a car to leave.
All the way, none of these people in the car talks, my openings asked them a few questions, these people seem to be discipline very strict clear, all problems are that nickname to are called the openings of "rock" to answer me, otherly those man crowded sit at behind a don't utter.
My nature can't take these people back to fix a car field to go, the polices are all staring at me now, perhaps Vietnamese and those cobras is also staring at me, a batch of secrets troops like this, I certainly can't expose them.
I have already worked well of plan, directly drive to arrive at the seaside, I have already hidden a ship here, or last time at that lighthouse islet last time, leave a ship is in the near the bank, then left a car to ascend a ship, carried these people to re- arrive at that lighthouse islet up.
"The circumstance in nowadays is different, each brothers endures here for several days now."I get they entered lighthouse, we treated last time here of time, leave some simple beds, had some simple thing:"Everyone drinks some water first and eats some thing.Then I say the circumstance in nowadays for a while."
The rock saw public one eye and shook head:"Need not, still said first circumstance.It has been livelong day since our on the water sleepsesed, thinks as early as possible a movable activity just now."
I discover that the time that he pull a long face also has much of for several cents, sense of right ……but it happened that he the avulsion corner of mouth smile of time, but on the contrary peeped out for several cents, the murderous look came, the unusual facial expression like this makes me some to feel surprised.
Once the rock wave hand, these parachute a soldier to immediately round a turn of, everyone sits at together, then the rock looking at me, positive color way:"Chen Yang, we receive order to here, be help you to handle affairs.From now on, we totally 20 people, hand over to you Be getting iner command of!"He turned head to see these people's one eye, slowly way:"All of this what I brought is me there the ground is crack, all of these men are true knives the true gun and others is dry in the bush over!We before just in the gold triangle there and a helped the drug lord who bore arms to collaborate with with government malicious did 1.All of these brotherses are canning beats can put together!I think, even if you want to make a small riot in Vancouver, our these people is getting more enough meet expenses."
I and west Luo saw one eye each other and had been already all smiled.
"The riot pours is talk not up, just this time we the brotherses here be all stared at by the police dead dead of, can not begin, can be helped by you."I slowly way:"Like, since everyone is anxious, so I said first circumstance."
I pointed the pattern of cobra come out with the blood painting on the wall ……
Withdrew the time here at that time, blood stain and other traces of ground were all cleaned by us, but only the pattern of this cobra, I intentionally stayed down.
While wanting to stay by myself here, I can all see this pattern moment by moment every day!Remind oneself, there is also a blood debt waiting I to beg for to return in the outside!
"Did everyone looking at the thing on the wall?"I point at wall.Cold way:"This thing is early on, our ground target personally here leave of ……"
I described 1 time of a series of affairs of recent occurrence with the brief way as far as possible later on.Self-contradict old grudge from the us and Vietnamese's ground, make reference to eight Yes be assassinated afterwards.Our drugs dismantle a house to kill and stay to guard on this island of five brotherses drive cruel of kill, the other party even left blood word demonstration ……
While making reference to here, I these all peep out to cut up rough in man look in the eyes, rock this big fellow the very stuffy low voice said 1:"Hum!Is a Vietnamese again!"
I see take old grudge in his look in the eyes and twinkle to catch fire a star.
Then I again chase a series of affair, including some newses that I get recently, the Vietnamese employs of cobra, also had to bring about a burst of Sao in Vancouver recently disorderly, now confusion situation.Probably all said 1 time.
After etc. finishes saying, I take out two boxes of cigarettes to throw to everyone, immediately sent forth for a while:"Probably of the circumstance is so.The police's person almost takes aim eyes for 24 hours all now we.Here I under charge ground the brothers was all seen dead in the home.Connect this time my coming out is all view that thought a way to hide a police to slip away out.The brothers of my under charge can not large-scalely come out to work.So just against will think that you ask for help.Everyone is he or she's brothers, outward we the place name words all call big turn, the affair this time, put clear is the Vietnamese's revenge, but that cobra.The personally killing us is a few brotherses, this blood debt is to must beg for ground ……do not deceive everyone, now we a few brotherses here.Work properly a hall to establish at fix a car field in!I delivered poison Shi!Must grasp the future life fiesta to the personal enemy at depart from this life brotherly spirit tablet front!Otherwise of words, don't revenge for a day, don't bury for a day!!"
……"The rock took aim my one eye, he sparked a cigarette very veteranly, then lightly clapped me for a while:"Good!Is a good brothers!Is since someone to ask for in the head, we owed us a so big blood debt, so this even if go ahead regardless a life, we also certain with you dry exactly!"
Finish saying, peep out sneer on his face:"Cobra?The cobra calculates what things.Does Lao Tze still have never heard of it!I am in Southeast Asian bush with rank ex- ten mercenary soldierses to organize in the world all dry lead, what hellish fire, wolf Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论