2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo Excuse me you is ……

The ground thought sits in the living room, hence asks:"Elder brother, what's the matter with you?"
"I seemed to see thousand leaves today."
"BE?"The rock farmland Hui stares continuously ground to looking at him, " it has been a week since you came back and all have never mentioned her.I think that you have already give°ed her to forget."
"Is original me don't think as well to mention her again.However, be like a store outside at a sound tonight, I see a girl's figure be like her very much.Not, I can affirm, that is her."
"Why to no longer lift her intentionally?Because Dorothy?You so and on the contrary unfair to Dorothy.I feel pure amiability of Dorothy and grow again beautiful, really is a very good girl.Most important of BE, she is dead set to you, you should cherish her well just right.However, she and thousand leaves are totally different types, a see her, I always feel a bit different.After all, the ordinary people will like the same opposite sex of type."
"And Dorothy together, I feel very comfortable.The possible man still wants and likes his/her own women together, would have a happy felling."
"Since came back, you why do on bed terms thousand leaveses see noodles?You can't be have no courageous stand in front of her together with Dorothy?Don't you want to get her wish?"
"I hear in this years much come, her parents divorced again respectively re-marry, and, she had been already broken up with top at first."
"Does that have what relation with you?Being not your again is wrong.That is her own business.Saided again, if she has been canning not find boyfriend, your wanting also has been accompanying her don't have girl friend?I think that her that person, it is so selfish to should be unlikely meeting."
Led for a day again, the rock farmland finally made a firm decision and said to Dorothy while sitting in a cold drink store:"Dorothy, I want to take you to see a person."
"What person?"
"One of my senior high school classmate."
"Is your good friend?"
"Not.She is a girl.Or"rock farmland for a while, ", she is the object of my first love."
Smiling face immediately concealed go to from the face of Dorothy sweet amiability:"The object of your first love?Why am I going to see her?"
"Because ……she is me very importance of past, I really think to get a wish there from she ……furthermore, perhaps in the future we will the where meet, I don't thought of everyone make very embarrassed."
"Guard, you like that girl also still really now?Although I ain't very intelligent,I always feel, you sometimes smile to force very much, be like have what hide to in mind can not let go ……is that girl?"
"Before probably BE, but now, I have already had found, I ain't the person whom she expects most……so, I hope that we can see side with her, so, past one page can thoroughly turn over past."
Dorothy has some doubts ground to looking at him:"Could you really put nextly?"
"Can not let go again how?Some matters aren't what I am personal to decides, so, just have to be diligent …… for example I and you, I can not say,beats by dre solo, either we can definitely mutually guard old, but I really would like to, try and see for you making great effort."
Dorothy finally ordered to nod:"It is all right.In fact I also really think to see that girl, because I really want to know, guarding the object of first love is how of person."
"Dorothy thanks you."
Always chapter 92

(92)
Chu-tien fixs to walk to go upstairs, stands outside thousand Yemen and hesitates whether want to knock on door to speak a few lines with her, the telephone suddenly rang at this time.He pickeds up a words tube:"How are you, is thousand leaf's houses here.Excuse me, is which?"
Telephone that voice that carried to spread a young man:"I make the rock farmland guard, is classmate in the senior high school of thousand leaf trees.Excuse me, you is ……"
"I am her family.-Please wait for a second."Chu-tien's fixing to turn round is about to call thousand leaves, discover that she has already stood at this time at the side of door, at that moment pass the words tube to her, " is a boy who make the rock farmland guard."
Thousand leaves once connected a words tube and wished, he exactly still kept coming to contact he, will say with her what?She settled to fix mind absolute being:"I am thousand leaves.Rock farmland, do you when come back?"
Led very in a short while, telephone that carried to spread the voice that she acquaints with:"A week ago.Thousand leaves, you once said at that time, if I returned to Tokyo and remembered to make a telephone call to you ……can't bother you?"
"Certainly can't.The rock farmland comes more in this years, O.K.?"
"O.K..What about you?"
"It is quite good."Thousand leaves make reference to here, don't know that oneself can also say again what, have to silent.
"Thousand leaves, we see noodles good?"
"I want to do a part-time job every afternoon ……" thousand leaves also know their I, this brush - offs for really pale get funny, but had no alternative to still keep moving out.She really didn't want to visit the other people's happiness again.
"I want to introduce a person to your understanding ……so, I hope, during the period of Tokyo, you can take time to see side with us."
Thousand leaves are very in a short while silent:"Need not.Rock farmland, I in fact have already seen you and Dorothy, so, I think, I know that you are very happy now, enough."
"I indeed as expected didn't guess wrong, my being like the girl whom the store doorway sees in the sound is you that night."
"Not, before that, in a fast food shop, I saw you ……rock farmland, congratulate you.Although just in a hurry once saw Dorothy two, however, I feel that she is suited for you very much, and, she seems is also a very nice girl."Make reference to here, thousand leaves suddenly think and calculated, is oneself the unhappiness musts appear in public, either again, besides still rock farmland ……once said to hope that the other party will be happy at that time, how can refuse to meet now?She lightly shouted tone, "okay.In fact I also really think to see side with you."
"That agrees verbally like this."
Thousand leaves hang telephone, foolishly stand in the hallway, for a long time just turn round and walk to return to own room.On turning round, see Chu-tien fix a station still to inquire ground to looking at himself/herself at first, at that moment the favour explained:"During the days in the senior high school, I and all of rock farmlands were basketball departments."
Chu-tien fixs and guesses unclearly, the rock farmland is necessarily similar to the long valley Chuan, also an important and related person in the previous life of thousand leaves and last universities, he just always at recalled he to once see of thousand leaves the photographs in senior high school ages, finally settle the space to the target at this time at a certain boy's image on:"Is that captain?"
Thousand leaves ordered to nod:"Rock farmland senior high school after graduating, study abroad in the United States.Come back together with girl friend now, say to think to see side with me.-In basketball department at that time, we also at last cooperate best of partner."
"If feel unwillingness, don't go."
Chu-tien's fixing can see from thousand leaves' facial expressions come out, affirmative not only hereat.That rock farmland wants to necessarily is also the boy who once had good will to her.Otherwise, she sees the rock farmland contain girl friend, also being unlikely will lose thus.
He suddenly thinks that if ascend original sun one day an also had new girl friend?That time thousand leaf meeting how?Certainly, perhaps he has already had new girl friend now, just that thousand leaves still don't know.
"That isn't all right ……I have already promised him."Thousand leaves are a bit hesitant ground of to say.
"I feel that so of meet, to you, to him, even call to that Dorothy girl, there is all no advantage."
"Meet is the meaning of the rock farmland ……no matter how it is, I feel I still should bless him."
Chu-tien fixed to secretly sigh tone, didn't say again what.After all, he doesn't want as well to excessively obstruct her.Is since past in his eyes, always still need to endure a pain to face, then just can forget.
A day evening, rock farmland and Dorothy in mid- July sit in a cafe and wait thousand leaves.
"Guard, at the thought of what to want to see is 1 to pass examination eastern big girl, I feel nervous." Dorothy says.Because the person who will see is the object of rock farmland first love, she is really very nervous.She is afraid that she and the other party compare and seem to be far far not equal to, that is really a business that harms self-respect very much.However, if the other party is badly and vigorously of person, she feels to really is very sad again ……the person is sometimes really a self-contradict animal.
"She is very friendly.-She came."Rock Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论